Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Getting Back into things

I originally set this blog up for some Master's classes I was taking.  I think it is time to start using it a little more in my everyday schooling.  I teach technology classes and really need to lead by example if I want our students to follow.  One of our main goals for our school improvement is writing and improving it across the curriculum.  What better way to get that done then to have my students create blogs and post a paragraph or two every week. 

Other items that are now happening.  I finally upgraded my home computer to Windows 10.  I'm still seeing if I like it or if everything that I have will still be compatible.  I also am trying to get more involved in Microsoft training, and Google training.  Our school uses Windows, Google and Apple products so I need to try to keep my skills sharp.  As a coach and teacher I expect my students to keep learning so I must also hold myself accountable.  Future goals will also to refresh myself on programming and try to get some networking certifications.  Maybe in the near future maybe I'll start on something higher than my masters, but who knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment